Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Reminders/Contact Me

Contact for R. Hepperle

East York Collegiate Social Science Department Phone Number: 416-396-2355, ext. 20096

E- Mail: rhepp123@gmail.com

Is your son or daughter prepared? Every student should have a binder, lined paper, a pencil/pen, a ruler and a set of pencil crayons. Preparation means success!



Cell phones should not be used in class unless otherwise instructed

Study Hall: One day per month @ lunchtime or in the a.m, I will host a study hall in room 144 for those students who need extra help or want time to finish assignments. As well, computers are available to finish any assignments. Need to write a missed quiz/test due to a legitimate absence? Then study hall is for you.


Handouts missing from your notebook? Don't forget to check my binder "Hepp's Handouts"on my desk in room 144.

Didn't get your marked assignment returned? Check the course folder in room 144 on top of the filing cabinet. All returned work for absent students is kept there.

"Gee Sir, what's my mark?" Check the classroom door! Every 2 weeks marks are updated and posted on the door to keep you informed of your academic status. My marking process is very transparent. See me anytime in study hall for anything you don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hepp's Geoblog!

   And welcome to my  classes at East York Collegiate My goal is to keep East York Collegiate students...